• Get accurate temperature readings without touching the object when using the infrared thermometer.
• Clear text displays the measured temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit, much more convenient.
• The blue backlit LCD display automatically holds the temperature readout when the trigger is released, and shuts off after 20 seconds to conserve battery life.
• Compatiable with Standard AAA battery, eaiser to replace without any mess.
• This device is great for measuring the temperature of hot water pipes, cooking surfaces, electrical connections, electric motors and bearings, or heating and air condition vents.
• Temperature Range: -58 to 680°F
• Response Time: 500mSec
• Accuracy: ±1.5%
• Spectral Response: 8-14 um
• Emissivity: 0.95 Preset
• Resolution: 0.1
• Distance to Spot: 12 : 1
• Operating Temperature: 32-104°F
• Operating Humidity: 10-95%
• Power supply: 2 × 1.5V AAA Battery
• Weight: 200g
• Package Content: 1 × Infrared Thermometer
The laser sight guide increases accuracy of temperature measurement, aids in aiming and accurate readings.
Auto shut-off, Data Hold Function, Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Selection. Celsius or Fahrenheit within ± 1.5 degree accuracy.
Fast response time, temperature is read in seconds. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1. Measurement Temp Range from -58 to 680°F(-50 to 360°C).
Easy to operate, it turns on and begins reading the temperature with one press of the trigger. Audible alert sounds when trigger is released.
Use in the kitchen/ grill to test cooking surface temperatures without touch and various automative applications.