GXMT55 infrared thermometer provides accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures, from -58 to 1022 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 550 degrees Celsius). It displays both the current temperature and maximum temperature on the bright backlit LCD display. Advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking and food preparation, and hobbies.
Advantages of Using Geatex Thermometers
– Ability to measure hazardous or inaccessible objects.
– Ability to measure high temperatures.
– Ability to measure a moving target.
– Eliminates contamination and mechanical effect on the target.
– Speed. Typical infrared thermometer measurements takes less than one second.
– Max temperature function: it can take the highest temperature of the area tested by scanning and save the data at the bottom of the screen.
– EMS adjustable function: each article has its suitable emissivity, the adjustable emissivity function can make the test more accurate by adjust suitable emissivity for different articles.
Keep Your Hands Safe w/ This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temps Without Surface Contact
Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications
Very Durable for Industrial, Automotive, HVAC, Energy Audits, Hot-spot Locator/Cold-spot Locator
Kitchen Range, Refrigerators, Freezers, Grill, Deep Fryers, Brick Ovens, Pizza Ovens, Wood Stoves
The GEATEX IR THERMOMETER w/ A LIFETIME, NO HASSLE, FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE!